PhotoWidget

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

The Pursuit of Wellness.


Think road trip. Destination Wellness. Location unknown.

Wellness is much like the end of the rainbow because you don’t know when you’ll get there. Or if you’ll get there. You shouldn't mind though because like all good road trips, half the fun is the journey there. 

On this journey we’ll grow, learn and laugh. And eat delicious food. There’ll be set backs like many road trips, where we’ll lose our way or make mistakes with the directions. We’ll learn how to laugh through them, to refuel ourselves like we would our car, and recharge our batteries; figuratively of course. I'm yet to learn the literal version. 

The good news is that this trip doesn't have a return date. So will you join me on the pursuit of wellness? 

This little space will follow my pursuit of wellness and all that encompasses it. Everything health and happiness as I pursue the goal of overall wellness. A spot focusing on the best that life has to offer so I can live my best life, and I hope you can too. 

I don’t know if I’ll ever arrive at Wellness, but unlike the end of the rainbow, I think I'm happy with that. If I'm not always learning, then I'm not evolving, and I want to make sure I'm always trying to better myself. With the ultimate aim of living life as happy and as healthy as I can be, each step I take on this journey is a step in the right direction. 

After all it’s a journey, not a destination, so after I take the first step, I'm officially on The Pursuit of Wellness. 

Are you with me?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! I respond to them all so be sure to check back xx